Key memorable moments of previous programmes
managed by Upavon
- Salt Mine Tour
- Gala Dinner with the Mozart Institute in period costume playing during the meal.
- Tour to Salzburg Cathedral with impromptu organ recital
- Half Moon Hotel and delegates swimming with dolphins, outdoor meals and seafood barbeques.
- Tours arranged for the group to places of local interest.
- Exclusive use of Universal Studios theme park
- Private stunt show on the lagoon
- Customized performance in the Terminator Show
- Cocktail reception and dinner on a converted paddle steamer at Disney World
- Exclusive use of a restaurant in Honfleur with local country dancers and caricature artist
- Gala Dinner with Operatic interludes from the Paris Opera and a menu gastronomique
- Firework show on Lake Maggiore
- Welcome dinner in the middle of the lake with the guests travelling via a flotilla of motorboats to the island
- Trip up the slopes of Mount Etna with volcanologist.
- Gala dinner in a farmhouse on the slopes of Mount Etna in view of the lava flow
- Seaside dinner
- Gala Dinner at the Chateau with locally sourced entertainment including bell ringers and fire eaters.
- Champagne cruise on Lake Annecy
- Chartered private train to Cape Town from Johannesburg with brass band send off at the station and entertainment on board.
- Train stopping en route at Kimberley for the big rugby game on big screens and barbeque on the station platform.
Cape Town, South Africa
- Trip on boats in the Harbour of Cape Town with cocktails
- Private chartered train to Spier Wine Estate for dinner at Moyos restaurant
- Events at Sun City including game drives for large and small groups, valley of the waves parties and dinners in the various venues available at the venue.
Lesotho, Southern Africa
- Gala dinner with guest Bono and visiting dignitaries from Britain, Lesotho, South Africa, Ireland and the USA
Kenya & East Africa
- The design and execution of a programme of performances and complete itinerary for the Philadelphia boy’s choir Multiple incentive programmes in East Africa including private tented safaris in the Masai Mara complete with sundowners and staged Masai attacks, dinners on dhows in Mombasa, evenings at bush lodges and other select venues.
- Tree planting ceremonies and visits to local schools by groups managed by Upavon.